Wednesday 30 September 2009

Circle Circus on Acetate




I made this using some of the products in the new Catalogue out tomorrow, not long to go now!

The stamp set is Circle Circus, which I love as it's so versatile, I know I'll be using this set so much in the coming year. All the stamps fit the various Circle punches so no fiddly cutting out, if you like medallion style cards, this is the easy way to acheive that look.

I also used the new Window Sheets, they are available in two thicknesses & I've used the thicker one as the card base. You'll notice from the back view that I used punched circles to hide the adhesive, the recipient's name & a message can also be be written here.

I used:
Stamps - Circle Circus
Window sheets - Thick
Card - Whisper White
Ink - Brilliant Blue, Tempting Turquoise
Punches - Scallop Circle & all the Circle Punches!
Gem Brads - from the Pretties Kit but will be available separately in the new catalogue
Dimensionals

It's a more striking colour scheme than I usually go for, but I was in "Bold Brights" mood that day!

Thanks for looking!
Kathy.