Thursday 6 January 2011

Sunny Garden Workshop



Do you like the patchwork with faux stitching?

I love to decorate the inside too!

Oh, and the envelopes! lol

Cute owl!

Magnetic Bookmarks

Desk Calendar

Pad & Pen

Gift Box with chocolate (of course!)
Here are some projects I've made for my first Stampers 6 party of the year, I can't wait to see my lovely ladies once again for some more crafty fun evenings! I've made several items but we won't be making them all, so my ladies will have to guess which ones we'll be doing as I don't want to spoil the surprize.

I got my colour inspiration for these projects from the Sunny Garden DSP....Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzaz and Peach Parfait plus I used the matching stamp set Cottage Garden. After all the grotty weather we've been having, this is sure to cheer anyone up. I must admit I got carried away and made loads of things, the papers are just so pretty.

The great thing about this colour combo is that apart from Daffodil Delight, they are all In Colours. This means that you could buy the In Colour markers, plus the Daffodil Delight marker which is available to buy on its own and be able to make this plus many other projects.

If you buy the markers, Sunny Garden DSP, with the matching stamp set, you could create a huge amount of wonderful projects, if you added a pack of Whisper White card stock the total cost would be £46.90. Buy these products (or place any order over £45) from me during January and February to qualify for a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set.

Check out the 4 fabulous sets, and details of the whole promotion here.

So, what are you waiting for...get your catty out and make your wish list! :)
Better still call me to book a party as there's even more Hostess benefits during Sale-A-Bration.

Take Care,
Kathy. x

2 comments:

butterflyamanda said...

Hi Kathy
do you have the owl punch??? i do my mum found it on ebay [i knew the laptop was a bad idea] and brought the punch for me 4 xmas all the way from the usa bless her! love your projects i am going to have to order that paper too now oh heck just don't tell the bank manager huggs Amanda

Kathy Simpson said...

I don't have the punch yet,I cut it out by hand.
Can't wait for the new mini so I can order it though! Lucky you for getting it early!
Love Kathy.