Wednesday 5 January 2011

Christmas Teacher Gifts - 2010



Happy New Year everyone, hope you all had a fantastic Christmas & here's to a healthy (& crafty) New Year!!

Sorry they're a bit late, but here are the photos of a couple of the gifts I made for my son's teachers, I made several of these & other gifts but I forgot to take photos of them. I suppose my New Years resolution should be take photos of everything before I give them away!

I did 4 of these, each in diferent colourways, they hold a notebook which is ideal for shopping lists (or Stampin' Up! wishlists!) a little calendar & some post-it notes. I bought the notebooks in Poundland at £1 for six & I only used a few post-it's or the folder wouldn't have shut properly. The folders shut using a set of self-adhesive magnets.

Lastly, I added a pencil holder, the holder was made from a template designed by Nicole Heady for Papertreyink, so thanks Nicole for such a great idea. You can download Nicole's fab pencil holder with her version of a notepad cover here.


Some stamping, buttons & ribbon finished the projects off, hope you like them.
Take care,
Kathy. x

No comments: