Tuesday 15 June 2010

Cottage Wall Photo Frame Tissue Box


This is the last of my desk items & though I have made tissue boxes before I haven't put a photo frame on the front. My desk has limited space (loads of work happens, honest) so I got 2 things for the price of 1!

The second picture show all my matching items, I didn't realise it at the time but they are worryingly close to Jobcentreplus Colours. It was an accident honest, I'm not that sad that my desk has to match my name badge!

Supplies:
  • Stamps - None, I promise I will get stamping again soon
  • Ink - None
  • Card - Rich Razzleberry
  • DSP - Cottage Wall
  • Accessories - Flower Fantasy Printed Window Sheets, Silver Elastic Cord, White Eyelet
  • Tools - Paper Cutter, Crop-o-dile
  • Adhesives - Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Snail
  • Other Items - Tissue Box, Oval Nestability, Sizzix Frame Die
Hope you like the set & have a try, I made all these items in an evening!
Kathy. x

1 comment:

Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by your blog today - I love your ideas.
Ann
Cozy In Texas