I made this tidy from one of the Asda bargains & I love it so much I kept it! It now sits happliy on my desk at work, where there have been quite a few admiring it. I suppose I'll be making quite a few of these from now on! I adapted it from the last one by putting a post-it note holder on the front & I used a couple of my precious Hodgepodge items.
You might have noticed I used a very tiny piece of Flower Fantasy Printed Window Sheet in the label holder, one of my other new desk items has some of it, pop back in a few days to see it.
- Stamps - None on this project, the DSP is gorgeous enough!
- Ink - None again!
- Card - Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White
- DSP - Cottage Wall
- Accessories - Flower Fantasy Printed Window Sheets, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware
- Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Eyelet Border Punch, Cropodile
- Adhesives - Sticky Strip, Snail, Dimensionals
- Other Items - Desk Tidy, 2 Pens, Post-it Notes