Sunday 13 June 2010

Cottage Wall Memo Block

This is the second of my ne wdesk items, I bought some blocks a while ago & the notes are (almost) the same colour as the Rich Razzleberry. I cut a quarter circle from each of the sheets (yup, I'm bonkers) to make room for the 2 pencils, which I also colvered in the gorgeous DSP. If you don't have any of this lovely papers yet, get some before I decide to buy it all!

Supplies:
  • Stamps - None again, what's wrong with me?! You could stamp each sheet (I've done that before) but it's for work so I haven't bothered.
  • Ink - No inky fingers on this one!
  • Card - None required
  • DSP - Cottage Wall
  • Accessories - you could wrap it up with some of the Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, but it's present for myself!
  • Tools - Paper Cutter
  • Adhesives - Sticky Strip
  • Other Items - Memo Block, 2 Pencils (from the desk tidy set)
Happy Crafting!
Kathy. x

No comments: