This is the other Stampers 6 project from a couple of weeks ago, they made one of the 2 versions by using either side of the DSP. We have a fallen in love with the Cottage Wall DSP. I nearly had a heart attack when I tried to order some packs for my ladies as it said it was out of stock! Luckily it was a computer glitch & it arrived a few days later. The central flower used the "rock'n'roll" technique.
- Stamps - Fresh Cuts
- Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence
- DSP - Cottage Wall
- Card - Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Fresh Cuts Notes
- Accessories - Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brads
- Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack
- Adhesives - Snail, Dimensionals