Tuesday 26 July 2011

Teacher Gifts 2011







Ben finished in year 2 last Friday, so Teacher gifts had to be made!

I tried to keep it simple this year, especially as he wanted me to make 8 sets! A gift just for his teacher, oh no, not Ben, we had to do all the assistants, the receptionists, his Gardening club teacher and the headmaster ('cos he runs the Film Club). Phew!!

I forgot to take a photo of his gift, his was a project book I bought from Poundland which had a plastic cover. I made up a cover and put double sided adhesive on it then mounted it on the inside of the plasic cover, I also made another bookmark.

His Gardening Club teacher had a plant pot with flower seeds and compost in it, ready to water. Again I forgot to take a picture, but I put it onto a large piece of floristry film, gathered up the corners and tied with ribbon & a tag. The pot was only a pound, but it looked more with a bit of Stampin' Up! magic!

I got my colour inspiration from the post-its and page flags, they came from The Works which sells discount books and stationery. So Peach Parfait it was!

Ben put all the owls together, helped me score the sides of the gift bags and generally was my crafty assistant and was a great help, thanks Ben.

Hopefully next year Ben won't have so many to give to (but I won't hold my breath) lol

Thanks for looking,
Kathy x




1 comment:

Hayley said...

Kathy they are lovely and so is Ben for wanting to thank all the people who have helped him this year.