Monday 25 July 2011

Lap of Luxury Workshop #2




As anyone who knows me will say, I just can't resist purple! So as I had a pack of the gorgeous Lap of Luxury DSP, I had to do another workshop!

I made the top card as my sample, but it evolved into the second card at the workshop. This often happens when we think of ways to improve on my first design. The little notebook was made out of 2 beer mats and some sheets of Very Vanilla CS which we then bound together with my Cinch binding tool.

I have my Stampin' Up! Mum to thank for this project as she gave me a whole stack of beer mats, which came in very handy for my school's Summer Fayre, so thanks Abi!! I made some kits up to decorate these little books & sold them for £2 each, I even sold the samples!!

We also made a gift bag to hold the book in, together I think it made a lovely set.

Thanks for looking,
Kathy.

No comments: