Tuesday 7 September 2010

Sparkly & Bright Set - Bag


This bag is the first part of a set I made after making some background card:
  • I first used my sponge daubers to make splodges of colour all over a piece of A4 Whisper White card.
  • I then used Versamark in my roller & used it all over the card. 
  • Next heat emboss using clear embossing powder.
  • Finally cover the whole of the card with a dark colour using a brayer, the clear embossing resists the ink to give you multi-coloured sparkles. 
Supplies for background:
  • Stamps - Jolly roller
  • Ink - Versamark, Night of Navy, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
  • Card - Whisper White
  • Accessories - Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder
  • Tools - Brayer, Heat Tool, Sponge Dauber
    I use a bit of kitchen towel all over the card to get excess ink off, leave it to dry for a bit, then it's ready to use. One A4 sheet made this bag, six cards, with a little left over, so it's a simple way of getting a few cards done.
    Thanks for looking,
    Kathy.

    No comments: