This bag is the first part of a set I made after making some background card:
- I first used my sponge daubers to make splodges of colour all over a piece of A4 Whisper White card.
- I then used Versamark in my roller & used it all over the card.
- Next heat emboss using clear embossing powder.
- Finally cover the whole of the card with a dark colour using a brayer, the clear embossing resists the ink to give you multi-coloured sparkles.
- Stamps - Jolly roller
- Ink - Versamark, Night of Navy, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
- Card - Whisper White
- Accessories - Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Tools - Brayer, Heat Tool, Sponge Dauber
Thanks for looking,