Sunday 26 September 2010

Hi All!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but Blogger is being a pain & only letting me in for a short while & not letting me upload my photos. This is just a quick post (before Blogger chucks me out) to let you know about my: 


New catalogue Launch Party
at my home on
Friday the 1st of October 
from 10am 'til 4pm 
& then 
from 7.30 'til 9.30pm

  • Be one of the first to see the new catalogue 
  • Try some of the fab new products
  • Demonstrations
  • Lots of make & takes
  • Prize Raffle
  • Light refreshments provided
Some of my lovely stampers six ladies will be assisting me throughout the day (don't know what I'd do without them) so if you are interested, please contact me for details & directions:

01726 63461 (evenings) or
email pete.jsimpson@talktalk.net

What could be better, a day full of crafting, fun & laughter? I would love to see you there.

Take care,
Kathy.
x


No comments: