The second Stampers 6 group project was to make one of the top card, I made some other colourways aswell, just because I like the card so much!
It was kept simple as we spent so much time on the candles that we didn't have much time left! But if you keep it simple, the fabulous stamp designs shine through.
- Stamps - Flower Accent, Fine Flourish, Sincere Salutations
- Ink - Rose Red (top), Brocade Blue & Close to Cocoa
- Card - Very Vanilla, Rose Red (top), Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip
- Accessories - Rose Red Double Stitched Grosgrain (top), Brocade Blue 5/8" Grosgrain, Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbons
- Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips
- Adhesives - Snail, Dimensionals