Here is one of this month's Stampers 6 projects, we each had a candle (£1 from Asda), a glass plate (£1 for 2 from Asda, some card I ran through the Big Shot Textures plates & my trusty SU flower punches. Add a few Leaves using the 2-Step Bird Punch, some brads & pearls from the Pretties kit & there you have it!
- Stamps - none required
- Ink - I haven't, but you could sponge the edges of the punched shapes
- Card - Whatever colour combination you want!
- Accessores - Medium Window Sheet (used as a band to stick the leaves & flowers onto), 5/8"Grosgrain Ribbon, Assorted Brads, Pretties Kit pearls
- Tools - Boho Blossoms, 5 Petal Flower, 2-Step Bird Punches
- Adhesives - Mini Glue Dots