Sunday 28 March 2010

Stampers 6 Project 3


This is the 3rd of the many projects I will be making with my Stampers 6 ladies, I hope they like it! My ladies might recognise the design as I gave them all a dinky one as a little pressie last month.

I was inspired by a new Sizzix die (which I can't afford) so I've made my own version. It's remarkably simple to make & a very handy item to have in a handbag or give as a gift.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Garden Dream
  • Ink - Close to Cocoa, Almost Amethyst
  • Card - Very Vanills, Close to Cocoa & Almost Amethyst
  • Punch - Eyelet Border & 1/8" Circle (handheld)
  • Ribbon - 1/4" Grosgrain in Very Vanilla
  • Adhesives - Stick Strip, Snail & Dimensionals
  • Tools - Paper Snips & Fiskars Cutter/Scorer
  • Other Items - Post-it notes, Calendar & Velcro Circles

I had great fun making this project & it was more simple to make than I first thought, just make sure you measure the dimensions of the post-it note block accurately & that you have a decent cutter/scorer (the Fiskars one is great for this).

Thanks for looking,
Kathy x

1 comment:

butterflyamanda said...

hey nice to have you back blogging love this project hope to see you at trainning have a fab easter hugs Amanda