This is the 3rd of the many projects I will be making with my Stampers 6 ladies, I hope they like it! My ladies might recognise the design as I gave them all a dinky one as a little pressie last month.
I was inspired by a new Sizzix die (which I can't afford) so I've made my own version. It's remarkably simple to make & a very handy item to have in a handbag or give as a gift.
- Stamps - Garden Dream
- Ink - Close to Cocoa, Almost Amethyst
- Card - Very Vanills, Close to Cocoa & Almost Amethyst
- Punch - Eyelet Border & 1/8" Circle (handheld)
- Ribbon - 1/4" Grosgrain in Very Vanilla
- Adhesives - Stick Strip, Snail & Dimensionals
- Tools - Paper Snips & Fiskars Cutter/Scorer
- Other Items - Post-it notes, Calendar & Velcro Circles
I had great fun making this project & it was more simple to make than I first thought, just make sure you measure the dimensions of the post-it note block accurately & that you have a decent cutter/scorer (the Fiskars one is great for this).
Thanks for looking,