It was my son Ben's school friend Michaela's 6th birthday last week & Ben wanted some sweet things on her card so I came up with this.
I made a border using one of my many border punches, punching both sides. A large scallop circle was die cut, which I then embossed with a Sizzix Texturz plate & used a sponge dauber with Pretty in Pink ink.
The cupcake, greetings & inside stack of cupcakes were from the Crazy for Cupcakes set. A Word Window greeting & some Rhinestone Brads finished it off.
You might have noticed I've used the Cupcakes roller for the envelope.
- Stamp set - Crazy for Cupcakes
- Ink - Basic Grey & Pretty in Pink
- Stampin' Write Markers - Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel, Rose Red, Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana, Bordering Blue
- Card - Pretty in Pink & Whisper White
- Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Word Window Punch, Mat Pack & Paper Piercing Tool, Sponge Dauber, Aqua Painter
- Accessories - Clear Phinestone Brads & Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads
- Adhesives - Snail & Dimensionals
- Other Items - Sizzix Scallop Circle die, Sizzix Texturz & Martha Stewart Border punch
Michaela has said she's going to marry Ben when they grow up. But as there is no room for Ben at her house, they will have to stay living where they are!! She's a little young to realise they'd share a bedroom if they were married!! lol