Wednesday 4 November 2009

Tree Trimmings Duo

This is the last of the three cards we made at my last workshop. It's another simple but effective card using a little DSP from the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' kit, some baubles I stamped the cut out (they're easy to do, honest!) & a little ribbon to finish.

I used:
Stamps - Tree Trimmings
Ink - Real Red, Chocolate Chip & Old Olive
Card - Dark green from my stash (you could use Handsome Hunter), Very Vanilla & Real Red & some Gold satin card from my stash
Simply Scrappin' - Christmas Jingle
Accessories - 1/4" Grosgrain in Real Red

Thanks for looking!
Kathy.

1 comment:

butterflyamanda said...

love these cards they are similar to what i was thinking of doing for my family cards this year i won't have to think too hard now thanks kathy!!!