Thursday 8 October 2009

Snow Burst Stars

I started this card by making my own backing paper with the Snow Burst stamp set. I first used a sponge dauber to make a soft sponge effect with Bashful Blue ink. I then used each of the stamps in a different colour blue ink, finally I stamped with versamark & embossed with white powder & then another embossed with silver powder. I love making my own papers as I know nobody will do exactly the same as me, so it's unique.

I used:
Stamp Set - Snow Burst & Loads of Love (for greeting)
Card - Night of Navy, Whisper White
Inks - Versamark, Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue
Embossing Powders - White & Silver
Punches - Star, Oval & Scallop Oval

Hope you like it!
Kathy.

1 comment:

butterflyamanda said...

lovely card [i love blue] and i love the card fold aswell fab idea kathy